Sending a test offer in Welcome is a great way to get familiar with building and sending an offer as a recruiter. Sending a test offer also allows you to view and sign an offer as a candidate.
- Log into Welcome
- Click New Offer
- On the Candidate Profile page of an offer, enter your email address with a unique following : email@example.com (e.g. If your email address is firstname.lastname@example.org, you would enter email@example.com). It is important to note that you cannot use this exact email address for any other test offer.
- Click Save & Next and proceed to create the rest of the test offer.
- When the test offer has been sent, you will receive an email titled “Review Your Job Offer From [Company]” prompting you to review the offer. In order to prevent confusion between your Welcome user account and the test candidate account, it’s important to open the test offer in an incognito or private window. In Chrome, you can do this by right clicking the “Review My Offer” button and selecting “Open Link in Incognito Window.”
- You will need to activate your test candidate account by entering a password and accepting the terms and conditions.
- You are now viewing the offer as the candidate and can sign the test offer as the candidate as well.
If you have additional questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.