Sometimes things change, and that’s okay! If you need to edit an offer, you may do so with the following instructions.
Can I edit an offer after it’s been sent or signed?
Offers can be edited at any stage, with the exception of Voided offers.
If the original offer has already been signed and I make an edit, will new signatures be required?
Yes. Any offers that have already been signed will need to be resigned after they are edited and resent.
How do I edit an offer?
- Log into Welcome
- Locate the offer you want to edit. Helpful hint: you can search for candidates via the search bar!
- Click the three horizontal dots on the far right side of the offer bar
- Select Edit from the overflow menu
- If the offer you have selected has already been sent to the candidate, you will need to click the Edit Offer button in the blue banner at the bottom of the screen
- You will be prompted to revert the offer back to the Draft state. Once you have reverted the offer back to Draft status, the candidate will no longer have access to the offer until it is resent.
- You can now go in and edit any fields that need to be modified. For any pages where you make a change, you will need to click Save & Next to ensure your changes are saved.
- In order to resend the offer, you must go to the Review & Send page and click Send Offer.
- The candidate will receive an email indicating that they have an updated offer to review.
If you have additional questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Article is closed for comments.