Welcome integrates with your applicant tracking system (ATS) to make it easy to:
- Import candidate profiles and role details
- Keep offer status in sync between Welcome and your ATS
- Send fully executed offer documents back to the candidate profile in the ATS
You can learn how to integrate your ATS here.
In this article, we’re going to provide instructions on how to send an offer using your ATS Integrations. We’ll use Greenhouse for this example.
- Click “New Offer”
- On the Candidate page, click the “Import from Greenhouse” button
- Search for the candidate and click “Next”
- You will automatically be sent to the Role page. Search for the role and click “Next”
- Complete the remainder of the offer with the relevant details
- On the “Review & Send” page, indicate if you would like to Update Status in Greenhouse and/or send Signed Documents back to Greenhouse.
- The signed offer documents will be filed in Greenhouse under the "Details > All Attachments" tab of the Candidate profile.
- You must import both the Candidate and the Role from your ATS in order to send the offer documents to the ATS.
- The offer documents must be fully executed before they are sent to the ATS.
If you have additional questions, please email email@example.com.
Article is closed for comments.