The Multiple Offer Templates feature in Digital Offers allows you to easily build offer templates to support the various offer scenarios and currencies at your company. If you would like to build a template with an international currency associated you may do so with the following instructions.
Who can create different templates with an international currency?
Welcome users with Senior Recruiter access and higher will have the ability to create and manage offer templates.
Who can add new currencies and update exchange rates?
Welcome users with Admin access and higher have the ability to edit and add currencies and exchange rates.
- Log into Welcome
- Navigate to the Offers tab
- Click New Offer in the top right-hand corner
- Select Create New Offer
- Select corresponding Offer Terms for your new template, to build additional terms please article Using Multiple Templates
- Select Currency Type, to add additional currency types please see article Adding New Currencies
- Select Offer Components specific to the template you are creating
- Select Signature Workflow (if you need additional signing workflows added please email email@example.com)
- Check off Save as a New Template and click Next
- Name the new template
- Click Save