Welcome’s Compensation Scenarios empowers your team to make informed pay decisions by equipping them with the ability to:
- Compare multiple compensation scenarios for roles, candidates and employees.
- Access real-time market data for cash, equity, and benefits all in one place to stay ahead of today’s competitive market.
- Share scenarios with internal stakeholders for review and approval before sending a formal offer to a candidate or comp adjustment for an employee.
- Creating a new Compensation Scenario: Plan and benchmark your team’s salary and equity compensation in real-time on one platform for everyone by selecting the yellow “New Scenario’ button in the top right corner.
- Choose your Compensation Scenario Type: You can choose to build a compensation scenario for an open role you’re looking to benchmark, a candidate you’re interested in hiring, or for an employee whose compensation you may want to adjust.
- Provide Details: Enter the relevant information that you would like to model for your compensation scenario. In this example, we have chosen to build a compensation scenario for a Role.
- Review Compensation Data: Once you’ve connected your payroll and cap table platforms, you will be able to access real-time market data for cash, equity, and benefits to help you stay ahead of the market and make informed decisions.
- Build Compensation Scenarios: You can build multiple compensation scenarios while referencing everything you need to make informed and competitive decisions.
- Share Scenarios: Share Scenarios you’ve developed with internal stakeholders for review and approval before sending a formal offer on Welcome.
If you have additional questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Article is closed for comments.